Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rachael's Story


M\y story of my life and How God Blessed me Though a hard time in my life!


My name is Rachael Corriston (Sparkman) I am 25 years old. I have 3 amazing children. My oldest daughter is 5 her name is Piper Anne and I have a 2 and half year son James Hernderson and I have a 11 month old baby girl Emily Brooklynn Joy. I have lost 2 of my kids to the state of Kansas and they have been apoted my my ex-husband apoted sister. I adore my kids no doubt. And i tell you I fought so hard to get them back i guess that God has other plans for me and my mom and dad(stepdad) still talk to Piper and James it is so hard to go on with them not with me I have faith that i will see them agian soon. I have trust in God that he has a plan and although i dont know what it may be i have my faith in him. I also thankful that my children are taken care of and loved by so many people. I tell them I love them and I pray that God keeps my children.  In November of 2010 I found i was pregrant i was so upset @ 1st bc i was still fighting for my kids like i said God has bigger plans.I have a 11 month baby she has amazing family that has stood next to her. Why I say that bc she was born @ 27 weeks weighing 1 pound and 13 ozs and 13 inches long.. When she was born they told me and her father that she wasnt doing well that she might not make it. So as I watch them take my baby to NICU i was numb i couldnt talk or even do anyting it was like looking down into my life. So about a hour later they say lets wash up and go see your baby girl. So she was on life support as her doctor was explaning to me. Well they gave me some meds to sleep i wake up and get my socks on head to the NICU and i walk in and look at my daughter and i was like hey where her tube that was keeping her alive and they said she didnt need it anymore i was like great.. Well as we faced alot of issues with Brooklynn she proved every doctor wrong so far.. She is my Mircle so I look @ what i have been though yeah it was hard but My kids are safe and I know and my daughter battles haveing issues with trying to reach milstones. She will i know she will because we have God on our side. So yeah I have a hard time everyday with losing Piper and James but you have to trust in God I promise it will get better it might not seem that way. And you may wanna be mad @ him but dont please because he has  HUGE PLAN that us as humans can't even image I know i will be able to see my Piper and James agian someday when go to heaven i will be able to pick flowers with Piper and be able to run and play tag with them. That is what keeps me going as long as I follow God he will never lead me into darkeness.. I see the light!! Praise GOD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment