Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Love

my Love My love is forever. Life is better when we are together. We can cross that line knowing that the Son will shine. There will be rain and there will be pain. Life is a test. Make time for rest. Don't give in to sin.. Know that one day, we'll fly If we keep looking to the sky.. It has been completely by GOD's grace that I have been able to erase.. the past I knew it wouldn't last! Ever night, I'd cry and wonder why?? and how?? But, not now! I know that happens for a reason. We are in fact party to a great treason. His love conquers all He won't let you fall. Be aware! Learn how to care.. and love. Rise above. The end is drawing near... There is only One God you should fear. Take this test and do your best! In the end, a shameful sinner becomes a winner. Be clever and choose to love forever. Love you all,
Brandy Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment