Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Find out who you are


Is there a happy ending?

This road keeps on bending.

Turn after turn...

I don't want to be here when all is left to burn.

I've always wonndered what my soul would look like if I took a picture...

Will my memories be forgotten when I die? Im not sure..

I hold onto them tightly.

I have learned to never take a memory lighlty.

Practice what you preach!

If you have knowledge, teach!

Find out who you are...

You might learn that you are a star.

There is so much to live for...

and oppurtunities knock at every door.

Open them up 
and
Fill your cup.

Your life could be over in the blink of an eye...

Give it a try.

You are excellent!
So magnificent!

If life gets scary,
don't be wary.

Don't fear,
because I am always here.

Brandy Marie

1 comment: