Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Living isn't easy

Living isn't easy A lot of people try to break me
 BUT, giving up is not an option, Because, Im never stoppin'.
 Before you try to destroy... Get to know me.
 You'll see I'm not as bad as you think All of us are missing a link...
 Break free from hate.. We can relate.
 I hope you find your missing piece.. In time it will all come with ease....

 My love has grown.
 Unconditional Eternal
 Minute by minute The sky is never the limit.
 Go ahead Stop "living" dead Finish what you start; think of your life as a picture; a work of art
 In the beginning, I said life isn't easy....

And I meant that, so please believe me.
I had a dream about you and I. I pray the love I saw will never die.
We will overcome all of this, and live in pure bliss.
 By: Brandy Marie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are inspiring,you encourage me to live my life,to dance and sing.you helped me to see what you see.Bless you.

    ReplyDelete