Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

ASK GOD FOR A FRIEND


My Friend Brandy!!
I was 19 years old and I asked God for a friend in my life that was a real Christian and that wont hurt me, And i know that her name is Brandy Marie and she is my sister as well as my best friend and the God mama of my Mircle baby. I have Shawn to thank for meeting her its doesnt really matter how i met my best friend, Just to know that shes here in my life is more than enough. She is amazing person and she has taught me so much. We stand up proud toghter and say YEAH WE ARE JESUS FREAK AND PROUD OF IT!!! That is what i asked for and we are so much alike and then agian we are differnt. She can make me smile all the time expect when i am crying bc if i cry she crys talk about a true friend. So I glad that God brought her into my life and as time goes on are friendship grows stronger i know Brandy for not even a year yet we have one of the strongest friendhips i have ever expericed in my 25 years of life. So Brandy i want you to know your friendships mean the world to me and I love you more than you can image and God as brought us toghter as sisters and best friends... Prasie GOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment