Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Come with me


ByeBye to all these things
We shouldn't be listening to these kings
Our president and world leaders
They are all just cheaters.
In this life of sin
We all want fame, and strive to win,
but it is righteous
to be gracious.
Don't fall into the devil's trap.
Don't sit upon his wicked lap.
My eyes are open
and I am always hopin'
that people realize that the "things" of this world
will all be hurled.
All will be scattered.
They never mattered.
Put faith,hope, and love above all.
I don't want to see you fall.
Some tell me not to believe,
but that is not what I perceive.
The Bible has prophecied many events,
and that's why I believe all of its contents.
Choose Jesus Christ as your Savior,
and stop allof the evil behavior.
Yes... I'm talking to me.
You have the intelligence to know what will be.
Don't end up in hell; use that intelligence
to get your inheritance.
Jesus loves us; this I know
for The Bible tells me so.
Come with me;
look and see
that loving Him is easy,
because he will  do anything to please me.
He will do it for you too
when he makes everything and everyone brand new.
Look at our nation.
An evil abomination.
Over the years God has been taken out of schools,
because the people that rule this nation have been fools.
The fall of an empire
with burning fire.
How much longer can this go on?
How much longer until all of this evil stuff is gone?
Not many people care that it is legal in America to get an abortion.
Instead most people are obsessed with the devil's contortion.
Gay pride, no morals, and lies.....
Let's get wise!
< 3 777 < 3
    Brandy Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment